The Benefits of Cryotherapy
In Partnership with Industry Leaders
The Benefits of Cryotherapy
By increasing blood circulation, and reducing inflammation to the affected area, cryotherapy helps our body recover faster and assists with muscle repair. Research suggests that cryotherapy may also enhance athletic performance by preventing the loss of muscle mass.
Exposing the body to subzero temperatures using cryotherapy stimulates several physical and mental health benefits. These include recovery, improved sleep quality, weight loss, anti-aging and pain management. Our state-of-the-art machines utilise scientifically proven technology to help you achieve optimal health and wellness.
Cryotherapy may assist in weight loss by stimulating the body’s metabolic rate. By increasing the level of oxygenated blood throughout the body, its metabolism is improved. Used in combination with diet and exercise, cryotherapy can help you achieve your desired weight.
Cryotherapy stimulates collagen production, resulting in smoother, firmer and more youthful looking skin. Treatments can help to maintain a youthful glow by reducing wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes, and minimise the appearance of cellulite by improving the elasticity of the skin.
Cryotherapy Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ'S)
- Cryotherapy, sometimes known as cold therapy.
- Cryo treatments have many benefits and work best when part of a wider, healthy lifestyle
- Sudden cold temperatures kickstart your body’s natural healing processes and get rid of toxins and impurities from the skin. This leaves your complexion glowing and you appear more radiant and youthful.
Cryocare is a Cryotherapy clinic that values our clients and helps them achieve their ultimate goals using cryotherapy.
- Leaves a Glowing Complexion
- Reduces Size of Pores and Creates Tighter Skin
- Reduction of Wrinkles
- Weight Loss
- Reduction of Cellulite
- Enhancing Recovery
- Enriching Beauty
- Managing Pain
- Bolstering Wellness
- Encouraging Weight-Loss
When used alongside a healthy diet and a regular exercise regime, cryotherapy can encourage weight loss. The freezing cold temperatures trick your body into thinking it’s going to freeze. This kickstarts the fight or flight mode. You’ll start shivering and your internal processes will speed up to help raise internal body temperature. Your metabolism increases and fat begins to burn much more quickly.
If you’re looking to slow down the signs of aging, speed up weight loss or simply improve your complexion generally, then there are different cryotherapy beauty treatment options.
Some cryotherapy users have reported that whole body cryotherapy does a lot to help them manage severe pain problems like rheumatoid arthritis. With each session, the ability to conquer the pain long-term revitalised them, improved their sleep and gave them increased energy for the day.
Cryotherapy can help everyone regardless if they have pain or just looking for a feel good treatment.
- Did you know that CRISTIANO Ronaldo has had a cryotherapy ice chamber shipped to his new home to help him keep fit for matches
- The term, Cryotherapy, is a portmanteau of the Greek words for ‘cold’ and ‘cure’, literally meaning a cure that uses the cold. Not a cure for the common cold.
- Cryotherapy was first introduced in Japan in 1978, as a remedy for rheumatoid arthritis.
- You can burn up to 800 calories in a matter of minutes by keeping up with extreme cold temperatures for up to three minutes inside the Cryotherapy chamber
- It reduces cellulite because it causes blood circulation to soar, resulting to a boost in oxygen and nutrients to the cells, speeding up the removal of waste materials and contouring of the muscles.